Ogden Pickleball Association
The Ogden Pickleball Association focuses on promoting and giving back to the Pickleball community in Northern Utah, some of the ways we are able to do this include:
- Discounts on popular equipment sites
- Connecting local Pickleball players in the area with a member directory
- Access to tournaments, clinics, and whistle stop play
- Exclusive member benefits including rentals
- Good sportsmanship is the rule. Yes, you love the game, but it is only a game. Respect all players.
- Begin each game by acknowledging the other players and introducing yourself if you don’t know them.
- During open play, players play with all skill levels. No complaints. Good sportsmanship is the rule. Remember where you came from. We were all beginners at one point.
- When the courts are full, waiting players are to place their paddles in the paddle holder, which means they are waiting for a court to open. Use the Paddle Up system.
- If there are paddles in the paddle holder, players who just finished their game must exit the court so that the waiting players can come onto to your vacated court.
- If the ball is “out,” and it’s on your side, call it out. If it’s close, give the benefit of the doubt to your opponent. This is hard to do when the game is close but do it anyway.